Re: [Gen-art] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-spring-oam-usecase-06

Alissa Cooper <alissa@cooperw.in> Wed, 13 December 2017 21:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cooperw.in; h=cc :content-transfer-encoding:content-type:date:from:in-reply-to :message-id:mime-version:references:subject:to:x-me-sender :x-me-sender:x-sasl-enc; s=fm1; bh=VHy3mveTnZB0gjHd8cPiYhLMMm/tg Usps6L3aie9wVM=; b=kTQ/CN3Olrp2XFYJfquVlJEN0/9x1ZLjWrV45/vUC8RxT 2/ptVr4wdPn7+5l1dW0gAtGKxIStZIfAhTC9lr3WLnFb5u0zA39diItP+z8UYTCA kEGjfLxwWetvPbCl6Kt5sbhiy4rcUrcXUv3y1lMIKDDMWzjpOY++YOSINQEGbNCK VuuAcNOdFoHhxpr3TfdNw1w/DqrsFntwgkDSS54NTCc/cXMaIcEYDqdmbUfY0t12 U1LGQSJ7HdOs3HRyGldM/OZ1Ay9fTl7JbE5LQ8703hjYOSnlL//YZeG7A8Md8Pki NHOL8sMKakrx2Yif2zqHHWpZiGK9SeP/tIeUH7REQ==
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=cc:content-transfer-encoding:content-type :date:from:in-reply-to:message-id:mime-version:references :subject:to:x-me-sender:x-me-sender:x-sasl-enc; s=fm1; bh=VHy3mv eTnZB0gjHd8cPiYhLMMm/tgUsps6L3aie9wVM=; b=aIH5stwIq4UVfvb+HKCX8+ Q9XAM0Q14FSFn4/d+F00OQLfONnN2qEoRijUj3l3ebODQRWOqQAPshSTHlHheVqI n8teAAn30yxpNwQFjd92pegUMqrcDH8E3e+as3pw1v7BSkIo5RKKWHaLnic5FiX1 ULY6fR2Ylva4bxUpwlC3sRwh1K9K8QL75G2SGJDoFnAcBM4lM5MSQNKIzb53/l0e T1nkw4M0AfluLY1ixHYwsYNO/9VEXdW3cxPpek3Dx7dp99CRyOH8JZ+WH1hu4lwR 7oiEGm7vAV7ptNTg5VbUnNSH4WW9mBFDnP0lw9ylV7TIIs6i48YqRkHvTuLe9+vQ ==