[Gen-art] Genart LC review: draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-network-topo-09

Stewart Bryant <stewart.bryant@gmail.com> Wed, 14 December 2016 10:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=from:to:subject:message-id:date:user-agent:mime-version :content-transfer-encoding; bh=rUbUdSN07eDHodOzFAWWtjlZ5bpr692cG3oJz9bAG1c=; b=wKLTVaK0dUbp6HA9TfCQ+2+zH2tB+yrP9uRVLMCvPpHQOL8BJQTnNsW6DZDX8ApL0t NrVivPoXnEeFR/CPCXWAwjMsJ/KfCSmo0wbGcWs35opOjC3ikipkvS88/tLQaoOfd/L5 tsAeQgFkf3KoysY9PBKixYC1CkorWYoUOZZoDRrGFrq6ewTlNuN0wm3r0zdXwbaJE9Py x0q/6jDedeET/KuhGN+BGxtiqaijEUS63pDf7UCFuglwhMppc7/DqHZQgv4JQzuWwAMv hcrkvaDiUXRqRrcr/MD6iqervLEXs50FRF+Iwx7cAmitbClNJsuX5IUYJTVnBKvEolWV vXzA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:to:subject:message-id:date:user-agent :mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=rUbUdSN07eDHodOzFAWWtjlZ5bpr692cG3oJz9bAG1c=; b=LeDbQc+Pa8JLFMc/Z67JpDS4vRuk/wRSavUZZENBf7CofckvxfhA0ziuMGtWVfmcK7 cBNWKPWaHJr/fa3ol+gYnlwuny8QpEA0/lLduhy+Z7R1yfoOcJJ89hpW86qgp8pkLOHq 061ZA3y4cQFXZ+ve4nXVM7El17AJo7aAulDbgzHrUQe/VoH+CZauaLRD9AKqSDTY5WfO zDKhOlUyqRIonE9Nsxp+Jeptr0I6ZTSBeVKkcobJxLAd1J9ARpmdwBVlQvPnp+KHb++L JJqeEzTgqZiyh8BtpyKADf3ZppMRX8A7rYPQErrSfANC9V+2mwAu7PJFW6+nuPB7Tkjr XY1Q==