Re: [Gen-art] Gen-art LC review of draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-node-protection-05

IJsbrand Wijnands <ice@cisco.com> Tue, 15 September 2015 13:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=13792; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1442322906; x=1443532506; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=7BwThkfXYylIpIMFW+Ql046Yh1q46Eawp80bao80VRE=; b=V7BgyjwdPcq8SKsBHDcsXC/aOu+5lycq04CulHHKbfm6Cx2Q0rF3oSpD 2XPjsv222+ggo7ZwhByNsBFKLtXkajG/b3npQSZMN2GUzLrBJ4FV2Ccyh vypvaY0EtLIL/jB3k9bXMs1KVYoZvZd8rcBCe2mYe7Y9b3jSbhm+57y6T Q=;