Re: [Gen-art] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-opsawg-model-automation-framework-06

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Fri, 09 October 2020 08:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1602230670; bh=aaXek9UDGHnmubU5iDFvh+jeQlmlObQq9/hSC94X+JY=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=YMCt4dmgHlILjol2BH2Mdl2b+5yhZzFTwdUQ1Fwh+EKKr4Hn0Id18wEsWGM7d3u0F FJKTEjTo2jH5k+v3T7mgIDRjYybd/rPZx/GbxnX4W/B8eWkA0wcfLiHBQy5ZJ8chZb i3ij/PqTfOdEXO4VzcOW6bo1R8xESe7zA9zAPvYHLbtvCinDgoRZwT7G8ccsi02bZ1 F5OywqEyGTrMlh7OLIdbqh4IAWDSKzntiUu8mPjZ0rRaII70NKiEmyUnqQWzTwJhca x1QVcn2QGvehsKxnm9xPRYkZLHw+YE4NZcsDkK/2PJDhvcSz1oLoWM0Zb9/YUyfjrR 8hlUZBu4Ta8ag==