[Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-polk-local-emergency-rph-namespace-02

"Black, David" <david.black@emc.com> Thu, 09 August 2012 23:17 UTC

From: "Black, David" <david.black@emc.com>
To: "James M. Polk" <jmpolk@cisco.com>, "gen-art@ietf.org" <gen-art@ietf.org>, "ietf@ietf.org" <ietf@ietf.org>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2012 19:16:53 -0400
acceptlanguage: en-US
Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-polk-local-emergency-rph-namespace-02

The nits in the Gen-ART review of the -01 version of this draft
have not been addressed in the -02 version.

idnits found one existing nit and one new one:

  == It seems as if not all pages are separated by form feeds - found 0 form
     feeds but 8 pages

  == Line 156 has weird spacing: '...n, this  is a ...'

Thanks,
--David