Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART Last Call review of draft-ietf-ntp-checksum-trailer-04

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Sun, 28 February 2016 21:37 UTC

To: Tal Mizrahi <talmi@marvell.com>, "draft-ietf-ntp-checksum-trailer.all@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-ntp-checksum-trailer.all@ietf.org>
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2016 16:37:54 -0500
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1456695476; bh=JIH8y1d8CPwJK0RN+NG1lImwYKFIs+QaH920mvJE+NA=; h=Received:Received:Subject:To:From:Message-ID:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=PFKCCu/ZJU6DzAI1nzRssLlZJLkIoIB74wuGxsf2Si/yUClLURllEy6ZwcFE3eNif v1kzzS/QbYutDt58CDe6aWV77DLdojsbzQXQahb+z0w6zbjKgYDHeREjZbLPVWDXFH ZpkJTLB8Dr9Cz/HkUCA+PiYIyemYmqPomun+/+4tZC7LWXRvPmo9vBoRLTRnpu9W/e OVFEYoZzCzYmLmvlGbNK4tAe/wOlmcRTT/XxEFv17792lhooyfqsAyzQ7POGDBWhuT Y0WpEVldUwBScFWUM8iwDXhNPg05L3QEf6iTkowmYsqmIZ+c10ENjVItscuj1yI1qb xawyVTwIEQhzQ==