Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART Last Call review of draft-ietf-tsvwg-rfc5405bis

"Black, David" <david.black@emc.com> Tue, 31 May 2016 14:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=emc.com; s=jan2013; t=1464703984; bh=qU9mvE+HqkSe1HhbkPSO6bfJQ0U=; h=From:To:CC:Subject:Date:Message-ID:References:In-Reply-To: Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=vnmds8ujXXaL5GZ4kkKVjoK5rAS7DqRTe5kQeoVXsBnWhWBn88Eirxu5YFXs6gtgQ VSpc+lz7DeeXyu2cVq2bCumxw4uQdo8RIK0ncuZlBEqkD8WAGti6TwULRNNpd1lIph aoEUWGW/7OW2/M1Mz1HkplO+hcC+uW9GNT1/HTzA=