Re: [Gen-art] [CCAMP] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-ccamp-flexi-grid-fwk-05 - Minor Issues

"Black, David" <david.black@emc.com> Mon, 24 August 2015 21:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=emc.com; s=jan2013; t=1440453495; bh=Nxg5FugBwKJfUm5AHuWbbUgdZ08=; h=From:To:CC:Subject:Date:Message-ID:References:In-Reply-To: Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=MhT/ttJDUAfX0EWPYuI2Px0oDbkmZAosqER+qfYV7be4A7f1ddrozSap+uWvFkvJH P13mP5x5yrKUR8+ycdpn6UQRA3GwggUkaLQifReRm1oziPEQhx/qR6z9ZuXUIQmEVz erEohlk3PXUL/XYd6f5Z8465Ypjzr/jQyOfNr7yk=