Re: [Gen-art] Generate review of draft-ietf-tsvwg-gre-in-udp-encap-16

"Black, David" <david.black@emc.com> Fri, 12 August 2016 19:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=emc.com; i=@emc.com; q=dns/txt; s=jan2013; t=1471029916; x=1502565916; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=uNuHE+mPTxL9HmkvRn76hu63FUix924N9AnwzMDtgz4=; b=t7L7ApNqtqFH4f2aEJJDndPeYWMLX3B3XDxLMu1jxJC4k0TSIKjDINx6 oVxjw5NegeR4bJv9iBZ7fhbEgsJtpp48gLlbdbR5O59gg+MLGWW3wWfSS C52xBdBEHKg8zkl0xbIJzntqQudpkQlzYEgkApQSA6B9/5XHGGxEsOQKe Q=;
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=emc.com; s=jan2013; t=1471029913; bh=C98co2u5HDwqFElzfffKp8XJUXw=; h=From:To:CC:Subject:Date:Message-ID:References:In-Reply-To: Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=muKo7/VpEYjkBoQsuz9Icej0IXLo4gD5JXouXeIvjdMjp4boWjOuGgAUcnRyFaxII Xa/7QBcK71KxgLU5nw38oMTu7cB6cFF76pe249Tc+cK4c6QJjVG05Gk5Khmn3/giAS 3bkwJwWHl3aLk20JC5z25M8WYVHmM3m+KlDEVb8U=