Re: [Gen-art] [Id-event] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-secevent-http-poll-09

Dick Hardt <dick.hardt@gmail.com> Tue, 09 June 2020 19:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Zsrc1Y1vegc8DpJuapDpl4GxPg4PqelSDS31MSHXNRE=; b=CpTdWD1xU6dJf4H8D3Lh0K7OnD6ygGxH2UqBzjr/gjkZOJFeGWtcEVNqJt3yjvqEVR 5ysOJb2egZpbZ0wxYen90TAkhW3vhid9dA6J2TFne16pIwhDJZLqyilaa8cSABC11mft xWqBqn3ehXT2kKHwxHJviCyb6zmQGKLouJ/BbUWqWQcfMqKox4Byfy0NSTgVZzDFAeab DS6wyZWlFdmfqG9hdoso4E2+rO6P2i2QMKHPzrcs7yzfCgP/+kn07PhT8n12ytiPn67j 8NNV2qUX4Im5qz3hZmHcgmAFrAsGQVbd0dK9QNiH5hAPgKezc504aPFT/kcSe9DFVpdw Ukug==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Zsrc1Y1vegc8DpJuapDpl4GxPg4PqelSDS31MSHXNRE=; b=aoGQxpHH4tPmevIooQIGI6UkCdU9ZDBiH/ELaGzj7h33NrpM9n1bdL0nL3Ksj3YJxF +jLmVd1FuMTkwApwdF+Th31JVEmDiOVdQ3LzNK6BdX1FE4bOFZp4QSdWj0Tm8einfcdS JV+4JXYucoDUlitn67g/ThydarGo8p3RZFgtEsJ9O6vdOggAvd0gZzjXjFOkaiX399GR s0d7ia/RL5kGQ5PehCNXEkYzU/l/3gSLmbWHgvjGFModyPDh8G2W129MYmeZtK4cl02z FSMIOk3qCuOuU7lm/RM1BKOBowhuQlyrl68Uq/6BoR2DNPNGq3ZL+9odvWf5B/4qYlma qftw==