[Gen-art] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-cbor-array-tags-07

Elwyn Davies via Datatracker <noreply@ietf.org> Fri, 06 September 2019 19:33 UTC

From: Elwyn Davies via Datatracker <noreply@ietf.org>
To: gen-art@ietf.org
Cc: cbor@ietf.org, ietf@ietf.org, draft-ietf-cbor-array-tags.all@ietf.org
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2019 12:33:39 -0700
Subject: [Gen-art] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-cbor-array-tags-07

Reviewer: Elwyn Davies
Review result: Ready with Nits

by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-cbor-array-tags-07
Reviewer: Elwyn Davies
Review Date: 2019-09-06
IETF LC End Date: 2019-09-05
IESG Telechat date: Not scheduled for a telechat

Major issues:
None

Minor issues:
None

Nits/editorial comments:
s1, para 2: s/have received/has received/

s1, para 3: s/This also can/This can also/

s1.1, last para: s/whether that/as to whether that/

s2.1, 2nd para after Table 2 (top of page 5):
OLD:
     It can be computed
     inversely to the previous formula from the length of the byte string
     in bytes: "bytelength >> (f + ll)".
NEW:
     It can be computed from the length of the byte string comprising the
     representation of the array by inverting the previous formula: "bytelength
     >> (f + ll)".
ENDS

s2.1: The terms endianness, big endian and litle endian are jargon, if pretty
well known jargon, but I don't know if they are considered to be adequately
well understood to avoid the need for a reference or  an explanation of what is
meant.