Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART Last Call review of draft-ietf-opsawg-capwap-alt-tunnel-08

"Sri Gundavelli (sgundave)" <sgundave@cisco.com> Fri, 30 September 2016 22:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=12316; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1475273821; x=1476483421; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=pca+9oQdoclDQH/fjF83fXuzJPZ3zWzCTmk9PywGEbo=; b=gnla6eLfwStaOGSLUm9sZMehLJxzrZp4cX3v3uZ8AanYNPu3GT90N0H0 GEoyK1QUVCSBncpLQ01JVNhjk8nXOeYhsVQ0gQKPsZehgn2XAMhi/2NKZ xGV0yUMoosQ/Tkz7jb8nQXpbPRWiwGvhRxuQ4D/Cwyf7SJMq3rWn3Hrjr E=;