Re: [Gen-art] Review: draft-ietf-pim-join-attributes-for-lisp-05

"Stig Venaas (svenaas)" <stig@cisco.com> Tue, 18 October 2016 20:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4826; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1476823171; x=1478032771; h=subject:to:references:from:message-id:date:mime-version: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=SiuD0sUMgIhaSywdCGrtKI24yCvcbufFFgU5w3mYaO8=; b=SvbSk85zJS1HhHmhB00iQHLECPsj1reMZPtHC/2A7LnoBiNGZTCqWxRa AUdjNKrWsvuPGlU3vAYKEBPn7zgNNeY9jAX4LMN1QC5dcaJOiD2LKy8zq /k6jHls1rED2A/JEc4FDKtms585GowYP/zy7tzHIN2j+wzNQ3LEUHmSlD 8=;