Re: [Gen-art] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-option-tlv-06

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Thu, 02 July 2020 23:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=ueNC3Icv0Q0u+Ifp777+3UTGuUZZ7VbMs3cfI7PgEL4=; b=S28L8V6Eajvof/NGv6a2G4IJo9LztnIUhudT9rSKV3RTodYgOMhZCEelFsLNesUvJh eiNhL0gA2hXwUkxU2AAjHc8I8RsBrfWEkJdkumG3ijsNxz0HpLUX4tcznHY1NWEs//ek IIKijusRfugaxwVAlM9Um9uEkrj6X+6QN7WXBX800Fl0/1UlNyrjZ/9HfJOGor5sL1Tx xWffwtLXHAFy4uqUG08YJt1/TtpNaPV6e7hB811NvEROHQcUEQs2gwc5FgIOg2y++uVT Jm78yCX+j9Q+o+auSMks3Wo9zYUxQVWQ0nqBJ3hX3qPm4P4g00cB12W6X9nBgZeXGgkz PEaA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ueNC3Icv0Q0u+Ifp777+3UTGuUZZ7VbMs3cfI7PgEL4=; b=EpFKxYnBQxb+z7cjGgpFGKdLjP8vGmK6AmBOoyuEHrD8g/yViCuPwMGKxKyv3UDObG 91j1wjFC/d2kHblIseRdbq5zFFuc2HAQNIrTkZXcfFUTLAUVEvL3ZFpNI9OBpJ3oU4Zb 4EnQI6WOLp2XETFsuXpv/56HiLKmUCmHNRbwz/eOGjVnmJs7NEr4MHJntHFrRj6Pcd0N dpSC6bHgj8t6nnVFHXqGl4GuR7lsncNq5+0WBQ8VFxwVvaaA9cA32Y8kRahlem+EjXAz +moH/tvMjyMnZ4yCql/7TTHqVQhxTZZ0D/Jh1Xn0A7ahVdxMRE3oP5UkvLhwXnwTp7Ei G+PQ==