Re: [Gen-art] Pre-telechat review of draft-ietf-manet-tlv-naming-02

"Dearlove, Christopher (UK)" <chris.dearlove@baesystems.com> Thu, 14 May 2015 08:44 UTC

From: "Dearlove, Christopher (UK)" <chris.dearlove@baesystems.com>
To: Tom Taylor <tom.taylor.stds@gmail.com>, Jari Arkko <jari.arkko@piuha.net>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 08:44:29 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.109.62.6]
Cc: Alvaro Retana <aretana@cisco.com>, Gen Art <gen-art@ietf.org>, "manet-chairs@ietf.org" <manet-chairs@ietf.org>, "T. Clausen" <T.Clausen@computer.org>, Justin Dean <jdean@itd.nrl.navy.mil>
Subject: Re: [Gen-art] Pre-telechat review of draft-ietf-manet-tlv-naming-02

Tom

I considered that the SMF types, which are HELLO message specific, were covered by the comment that there were no changes to the HELLO message specific TLVs. But as I need to fix the cut and paste error, I can add an explicit reference if you like.

--
Christopher Dearlove
Senior Principal Engineer

T:  +44 (0)1245 242194  |  E: chris.dearlove@baesystems.com

BAE Systems Applied Intelligence, Chelmsford Technology Park, Great Baddow, Chelmsford, Essex CM2 8HN.
www.baesystems.com/ai
BAE Systems Applied Intelligence Limited
Registered in England & Wales No: 01337451
Registered Office: Surrey Research Park, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7YP