Re: [Gen-art] Review of draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-pki-profiles-18

Sean Turner <sean@sn3rd.com> Thu, 22 December 2016 21:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=sn3rd.com; s=google; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=h05FFmLDdI0v51TrORiPjVO8v/rWpADoc6M3mWCffOE=; b=PcGqKwzoGjVtb3xGgk2zvS980SI3pgjFyyWymCPAOJFORWU6N6wvyPe2XpZGQCZ0QW EocmZDUWJQabMKQpN7GinytD+rG+d/olCxz0p9ZinoQCTX1vBW7TXmokBkViSzMI/zMX c5G55Fg7N9I8Ucwzz+GSTwGxTY5ivw+rKEUTk=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=h05FFmLDdI0v51TrORiPjVO8v/rWpADoc6M3mWCffOE=; b=PhdvHHytYQSNARNHsnKm2ui5a4LIqrJcAVBZq3bw3pO5G6kywLMiaQtXlJg2XyqOG8 L4ekCLkfqCcYdmKtx5H4Hdkkpspd2TzztWTBmMtNBsDupim1A6OO9d0ff/CdZYZmTihO 06Na1Yb7d9gE4RqJtEaU6DL3YcIqTNudE1QUUTvreGVp5Dw5KSneN2KuJpIJ4tLDde6G 4+ND27oxJeEvQyphrFf4YV9U7mU/VBIj7owuaJy1Wlwyi60pWDufUHiDMuc+2cEHlpoh VKUTgY6almOb5Lyvz4U/vvq31aigm69kzpcHhjpENHsnmnIgD8+r0pwS+G+mnniHnoxi ZcZw==