I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at . Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you may receive. Document: draft-yegin-pana-encr-avp-03.txt Reviewer: Brian Carpenter Review Date: 2012-07-14 IETF LC End Date: 2012-08-08 IESG Telechat date: 2012-08-16 Summary: Ready -------- Minor issue: ------------ IANA will probably figure this out, but I think it would have been better to use TBD1 and TBD2 in the main text and note the suggested values in the IANA Considerations: "4. Encryption-Algorithm AVP The Encryption-Algorithm AVP (AVP Code 12 ** needs IANA allocation **)" "5. Encr-Encap AVP The Encr-Encap AVP (AVP Code 13 ** needs IANA allocation **)" "8. IANA Considerations The following IANA actions are required by this specification: - Assignment of a standard PANA AVP code TBD for Encr-Encap AVP. - Assignment of a standard PANA AVP code TBD for Encryption- Algorithm AVP."