Re: [Gen-art] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-rmcat-video-traffic-model-06

Ines Robles <mariainesrobles@googlemail.com> Thu, 21 February 2019 19:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=s8buWTRjX1dtkHISddOCyUFjl/L1lgXPM9eH/ttYWwM=; b=UuTLOtx0HgUopwJFZutGNZ0XU2cuhr7BVKbQ5GYgtmU1AIVucbELA6QSU/HfQ4jQpW UCIUE3uhVs3gDvPA95BO34OzUy7zXWK9BbeCnDR9HfixlOTj+vxXQbwwzCAM49u3BBrR 7Ot3nIho4sO+c1g//LKhOSlNtiAYUvRqR8EHug3tNhwlpJHLdqg6vinFn1x/nKMcaf1W yTE3wbY3XDRr1YmS1leRoZd6jQl0rzjKMnB9lCLn0yyLKDn0JA2mJN2IoBlEevT2KTzT z455DhASJHP6Ai/mbafNQLvv4/XPjxqgqvHOGoPA2Wm1HSWvw5zc+PL3BFKFQf1qq+LV pvag==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=s8buWTRjX1dtkHISddOCyUFjl/L1lgXPM9eH/ttYWwM=; b=hZOxDPk7XdG7lmouv+2A57CPVHp6xDu0VaYhIFE3rYMUrxM4GV37nFCmXRthSCwciF D51tmjOQKRGcwVkPMz7Mf8x+JSX/McEvWoFc+J03I8rW25blCnAUHnwjX5LxsLKXOG5c vADfzlSvuG1GU/xz/L9u3COKf/1ZBuLUsvftGBUZ3Pruec3k4AToL73/ZnVJFHmse++X pkENFTQlAcMpy7K8AwSXr9ruRiLrYObm4CXl04bfTzkT/Pxp8B3X8LioSH07EuH9DwRl rVKpvJqarS5BlZz9Xp4plmpwbgzLLpReys8XehiPhxO2+ovDrqN7KCvkMQt2NFhu4ZD0 Sq6g==