Re: [Gen-art] Gen-Art review of draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc3265bis-07.txt

Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com> Tue, 24 April 2012 15:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1335279971; d=isode.com; s=selector; i=@isode.com; bh=bGWfEmN/Kqlk3MUYRJ5mQixliT/6EKtfO/SfTXFIWO4=; h=From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:Cc:MIME-Version: In-Reply-To:References:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description; b=WErpXfn7JrjeRZv9YVuX/yMVHSSHkhKyRxi2dbrW0qr9jR4QbTCxwiANGtB2ZZCmEzsec5 8AY4Ute41iy/8v4Y4K/Qe0FwY0LvnCCnQIQ3/vfsd6u3XbgzIVWZpsCGAa/RQBnF6Z0X/g o/2/9r5Jg5JEc3wkK3DoTlzJtLxmDaA=;