Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-media-capabilities-15

Flemming Andreasen <fandreas@cisco.com> Wed, 12 December 2012 22:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4932; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1355350103; x=1356559703; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=VuVI2sTx3bgqmBb3pBeBUyPDuVcGL0e2CahfDf8TgCg=; b=FfOzdQhLlW5Pkf+Gn6FCWOQIPVzJLLcpH+tDYqfnfqzZzAaXh9L8ADhQ 8+D5kyQE4Xn1TKS0YlYBv0cVYlDVJSDanOdIwmckOubTVzmqBqDCCuGpB edMcAyVKJFcD4bwXofDJnOUN7T1VITvNBDWvwVyKS4zPapUIfWmM56rXQ U=;