Re: [Gen-art] Gen-art LC review: draft-ietf-pals-redundancy-spe-02

"Andrew G. Malis" <agmalis@gmail.com> Sat, 17 October 2015 08:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=s+nZq3ag9EJl37RtwjdzKljGTcfwEAeii50aKp0H/1s=; b=Tb6tAXQSu/ERGAd3VpMsvCIar/L16l3AjdFYnG3ov+R6NCFgmmF4LPTRMUV8woYWUa Fns0Jaq9eHfAUrzm5hdybt47Llhydc5yw+u1bM0AKhWq90r4le1ycqnsdTFY+iyengC7 px6sjyLkgMprWSC7vqbZY1unRgNphkDLNd39XADcmec/xvumqxha6Z8B7fyz80NXhmvB ZxnayWBUsaes5HOXsuud5IS6Xbh45xl5yRluYvedBbh+zDO/cKhbFzRD7pMtAOvgjpeS tm8O6ujUbB9g9mKERMpejShgXMMmupSFZrXBex4xqz96CqkDjrUlkHbfz6/znAUjhX0Y DP6g==