Re: [Gen-art] GenART review of draft-yevstifeyev-disclosure-relation-00

Mykyta Yevstifeyev <evnikita2@gmail.com> Wed, 21 December 2011 19:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=lqGcrTJWG3lbpR7WPisOJuSvVDycVS+VRRUMPcj3QhM=; b=rFSPJt+4Gp8eqFomv8PfpOZGWGYleLN9+eMLQOYMwyb6FLYSlHCr/mPRAXZugYKEAs RpxbigtyfPbWcD8E6jVhGEMfybHmIFOAS90np7a4nWvk2IczvBlaUYpjGneu2RtBFVvx abGggSTieW5+lRMfNyqB9VE3CVIOxPGGHbfOw=