Re: [Gen-art] [Dots] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-dots-use-cases-23

Daniel Migault <mglt.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 06 July 2020 01:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=GFUAPHhgiT9ehC7gomkEBVIw3O3isA1C7/B+4XzX7gA=; b=Fpt4w+DQlYRZ9BepwUVW7jLdZ0PIShfwV0hOsU3SvHMyG6LnyEknMmIprwR7Zhel57 ucElyfDG6omR5HTugniB9XNFhEit+6hBSR5rPmaXL794bBsHa1iOzKWMzYEWevzgxIgc hqBjTBS4WCMgajNa6rWkMCnlqsUHYh63RuA18+OVA27h3pwgYZ3eNj20lwsdnYUrfcbV T2Pioa5GdjMMPKgPqq2Sk/UnFbeZctve1joz/+FnrSUNoOCbloMQ7uqBblo/KlD7/fpV xiBs4qRbHRmDopp03EynXxBCl6yJZdL0w+iGqNnCT9dVjrfLAaxp+O2bHogwuO7UsHQ8 zmZg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=GFUAPHhgiT9ehC7gomkEBVIw3O3isA1C7/B+4XzX7gA=; b=h/wG39XvAjuNmkqVvKS3nt02IZR0TBJzEBESLPox5wjvjfSUX1rGG1zLm0W8HjaDWI ml4ef87+zqv6gWLxKqXtdfPjBRvaySdfaPL0qLKMjGD0dZH5LNgTkcFoRGzLfiYL4pV5 CXqEj1XPomsMt1iNCR2np3uPK/Vz3oWmoOAXZfL4ybw9z14qNIR2RGIgkVJd4bej9orN Wpi0bdUSpw6MijzSQG5xZwPst4PhDye2DQJZYKsLE70GFte9N3zpuaSPrzGyEqyY7/8i Oa3IZ9kmayNWihBY5VegEd7PQf9/ZDye6ud15yD5EOxvSWs+11Lj6C435AlegFsjUSl5 Eqdw==