Re: [Gen-art] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-bess-evpn-prefix-advertisement-10

Alissa Cooper <alissa@cooperw.in> Wed, 09 May 2018 20:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cooperw.in; h=cc :content-transfer-encoding:content-type:date:from:in-reply-to :message-id:mime-version:references:subject:to:x-me-sender :x-me-sender:x-sasl-enc; s=fm3; bh=MX5E/YPLMgoVCk9YyZmcKsXyEtu5j fkt8B1x2aF+e8Q=; b=XAijVuuCb1KEw2786Wt5rBMCs6q7RnNI7IjSydIQFgcR2 v+N05dTvK3yF56qfhpMR/IqFbU1QZYxXB4np8zFWKezCSjEdKDTwEvdbmqQ9SSkq pvSWRAbGoyVFkJJH1yoNN5eyk1L+eKmEtERdcux2Mov2VZSIcxfhff+vcKa0sCPl I2v9K8V+oEb5TwYmngZNdc8TtPYCy+lHC4BqUbcbxzZ9+q3Pw6Y0DkwQ9wRa5P1p wkAmg+btZnFnqGglkSby9RO/9r13El6UAVbFrare+zhZ9B7A21uhMo1HeZmKcOTs 5ftvEhZ1xGQs2DrwqH+Qp4IHQagotzaw+fXT+0DGA==
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=cc:content-transfer-encoding:content-type :date:from:in-reply-to:message-id:mime-version:references :subject:to:x-me-sender:x-me-sender:x-sasl-enc; s=fm2; bh=MX5E/Y PLMgoVCk9YyZmcKsXyEtu5jfkt8B1x2aF+e8Q=; b=I1ALGMsK7jHS7aeoyVkhrX fCtkZO8jMTjUuczHV2aJV37MyBhS5UsMK6TxKJJp+KMDCptnSiN29S5NdMCo/U/J ltg6u6OS65PQzm4R06m28lgkqtcHXw8i9an+70F59uokGb2b54YohBqF1Mvgyyy0 +/rZQ3d0PcTPtek3/2XOcD4kaJ74DDwHnBECWOov0qIlmSKdSjXfj0m6KMvHnyOA vprrSxOv5MRm9sGfpgRU9s3gV2UBNgbYAil4ATwiq8y0a7osbkZtwUv6rsnrom7+ sFcSgDQ9vqZ8svVl42zE/mlt7OeWbiOkVyaZ6KB0aD9WAV0eAPQTirjWhRThGb5g ==