Re: [Gen-art] [dhcwg] Genart telechat review of draft-ietf-dhc-rfc3315bis-10

Alissa Cooper <alissa@cooperw.in> Tue, 23 January 2018 18:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cooperw.in; h=cc :content-transfer-encoding:content-type:date:from:in-reply-to :message-id:mime-version:references:subject:to:x-me-sender :x-me-sender:x-sasl-enc; s=fm2; bh=uW6Pb8Vh0hPQf2RhMmP9JjNSZcLnb BrgOjDoW2XON1Q=; b=K9529oqLA1Gux7eTd/E8zubddC7jfGzCGQaAZAoXfZOB8 oRtUEASIYNGU6JUlNwmb2H6bdVkGKV9krnjDHxZ/+irwSTOnugTv+2/eEdArnrbx XOC+ryyY5uI3E1Aw746Me5IdwOH+5xjdq6RX9nEsLUTGSOupPubab37gJIlBI4dF 9GSu1rq+fBZGBW5tJVApF953lgieNJZY+ZMC1oDBh1mt4zpzifROaO1GWDwCfo/g k3Mwml9PymaUmXt38BXyMc4IVzGzdDOjtseikpdnA8oDnh1N2mS3HONJI2J6C0U+ VmuyRsaiKtvm5tytpVNykHsETRL+kzriJ/inSbYVA==
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=cc:content-transfer-encoding:content-type :date:from:in-reply-to:message-id:mime-version:references :subject:to:x-me-sender:x-me-sender:x-sasl-enc; s=fm1; bh=uW6Pb8 Vh0hPQf2RhMmP9JjNSZcLnbBrgOjDoW2XON1Q=; b=nuWR4HKyrMk4VIOekl91Be Vkw988ql5M2Lzt1ZSw7AS87H9YwELQEOxJhOK7Vambd+JA1CS0ZqbArQBafGgaIH WKbgtHW77ewdQajK8F3ZMQVEsfvDJv4Ka+Sovv+UiyTsSBrLD/n/LmyD+E6HyqDt nfxoAtuLck+e/KZDTfDId4oupg1rfDoK7YsGMspg1Mk57IDarMwuwM+T+nwf1S1W w/Mac7y2+E2RGoWEiJ/OthBKAf/+zvK5lXJM+miknFnVovhnQZu9udSQlKuMIVwX tJ9ZNX6ucOO3r/mc1MFdBpZg5yS2TJOD6rmsYT99UF/jRTS89suPC5UYqeNzo8GQ ==