Re: [Gen-art] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-dnsop-dns-tcp-requirements-12

Dan Romascanu <dromasca@gmail.com> Tue, 07 September 2021 21:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=9+KDviWZBQYlJjgKKYnUuzY09LiwVmMCGOdX3Rgmc/g=; b=f2G0jIlIu5GfHiHKpUWajHmG6MJHVGGOE80Qcq7sMP1T8UXdWpWVITEo1qF2f0VWoM q7+hmpww4bBgleEenvRya3hHRQM+opylOjKoFkqi7XsF+QDpYQIdYVMhJEkQZUuHPJLh e8dFWsFPCp+ijE9W858WkaN9vB7c607jKbOxYQj3W0QtXNfhnt8fOgLG0jKr08y0PWDF UaKK1zg09EgWmimoT69aIAMThmpj/z07lXjYB1MHrEdjkZlSP7uqPWAxQ/v7enybRaSq UKJgGdCqGOsO1LrqnCuZG8pq0jDPQDOZTQkuyCw/vSyp2yvIVuECfhW04MYhGx0/cJX3 oJvw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=9+KDviWZBQYlJjgKKYnUuzY09LiwVmMCGOdX3Rgmc/g=; b=bVkS/zl1cYLG153bn+UyDKKut6krRyNzIAuDZQpcCXoQvqDyHnTLm+UyRsnWSZvAmO 1ioUhM7RGYt/xfnkOPBTETUXHQ/mBNFnYu+kzIz3dXPYOnh0Kqsn3rwlpyCqekJ+Me48 lI6CLsF2RYdfufG5l/3HdW6tCa3ff1rnCPmoWq1mZaz+wmMu8SvfGmM4f5daUMPJP6nq EQTSYxwnsfle4gI9XRepEECSA/kNFVki/k9+jS2l8/6r3EFKfvU60KRUaUqbwa/Ab62Y N/QuWki78PjXduXv2fIJ/u5FAFpEUFEPzoCq7lVjc0fHJ6BW4FVYBRVKdh6Qs1Re0KT6 Lrcg==