Re: [Gen-art] Gen-art LC2/Telechat review of draft-ietf-insipid-session-id-24

"Gonzalo Salgueiro (gsalguei)" <gsalguei@cisco.com> Mon, 15 August 2016 21:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=6414; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1471298312; x=1472507912; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=XlxkLVPMnLEoR+tyTlP1eU7Z0BgrI937WpQse9KZL/M=; b=MANv0qL1Zzay0VkY5Yr6CZmWR1/qsEZCilR27mGZP6bjQGAH3wZDJHP9 saIPxueyLyw7Vdnm3nKinJTfScFZl3wh4CZeQ+MajFfuLYhgIpFMhUvX+ a7I6q9ZhyXzRZHrFPNMgGl2uo4Mf/fNV3no1iSywMI96pXewyPQds+I5q s=;