Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-mux-attributes-13

"Suhas Nandakumar (snandaku)" <snandaku@cisco.com> Thu, 18 August 2016 18:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=19864; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1471544960; x=1472754560; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=ii53q/NmT9zKlNDvK56FZZ4yfb+YGcHo+J8RekuCfmE=; b=Gcor1FYgAJQt40UZ72uQXdhZv9y4u9Jh1N2iVjQ0x6eL+fq7loHKG+gv zZMQL1HLVnYBEoDCBqtXzSCYP1gZgGUGSlhVas8jM0UtAW9Jx29rMZp4S BdwfDeQD7IczUwNG5Uv0Lyg3wu1L08PwQundnCaPvL1ddMObeJkn2iS/n Y=;