Re: [Gen-art] [Dots] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-dots-use-cases-23

Daniel Migault <mglt.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 02 July 2020 21:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=iiov+cf0VRFE+7Y6d75J107JK/pvK4UXrVG6d8KAxvc=; b=tDjBDsf9KvWQiDak9e+CbfUgeZ2W7N4cCq3GRycwjwXtdiynVUyyTH9n3pR7DjtoxP vW71N23NtdvuafXrzDod+8toJXCMDo+iW8IkRiP8E3HHwCd1Sb7OKaAa2QJ6J0WKDt5H 4Lig6yxwf+FH4D9HnP2Ul9Pj1xZv41M/u4A3l4QTguv4C2w1arWAqfQbf2I1dyNPanSb mt4ZoVBvxqkO2fc4c1cM4Jm8TBodKEgJgY60nzQRBCOHNLsrBj0fOwucgR7dfJOEETjG 6dqHANtSlFgPXwa/Wk1q3CXlP/+iSlOSddx0siNNTs8HtQM6Z8mY8TMprf0LsIBA1Yye RiKQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=iiov+cf0VRFE+7Y6d75J107JK/pvK4UXrVG6d8KAxvc=; b=n2pVnvjKpNHlIUIS90fhFBlsUxEcJMs8cpu6SXrlxdsAdyotGnKAe8ujFHG+oKzSJw srC1Iy5gLdoxFJEIGf32rzaGmRAmbXHopqVG1nIcuXmqeAHt+4NNq5luA2YyUWay8+bl ZhTBtI1hcNt20JAGyo16jixLzM5dnHGAYBSMqHC/olgOG4LGrhy8jecK0NCABNDx7Ord ORdyczuzxwuNbH8mwj95Fni9P5mZTgEBYtc6IQG7aios8dFpIdZZs7sDYszu1H0iLDip tVHFbm6/wxTF7TkJS+FLA5kTa0RLg9DyPqp0OBec9CqAKdvqSn5Bu5+wSn1IC6rVIAiV NbSQ==