[Gen-art] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-detnet-flow-information-model-10

Jouni Korhonen via Datatracker <noreply@ietf.org> Fri, 11 September 2020 19:40 UTC

From: Jouni Korhonen via Datatracker <noreply@ietf.org>
To: gen-art@ietf.org
Cc: draft-ietf-detnet-flow-information-model.all@ietf.org, last-call@ietf.org, detnet@ietf.org
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2020 12:40:13 -0700
Subject: [Gen-art] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-detnet-flow-information-model-10

Reviewer: Jouni Korhonen
Review result: Ready with Nits

by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-detnet-flow-information-model-??
Reviewer: Jouni Korhonen
Review Date: 2020-09-11
IETF LC End Date: 2020-09-11
IESG Telechat date: Not scheduled for a telechat

Major issues:
None.

Minor issues:
None.

Nits/editorial comments:

1) Line 210:   remove the excess full stop after "Section 6"
2) Section 1.1 lines 221 to 226. I do not see a reason to the intro text here..
It will read odd after a while when things move on. I recommend leaving only
the following text with some rewording:
  "Therefore, the DetNet flow and service
    information models described in this document are based on
    [IEEE8021Qcc], which is an amendment to [IEEE8021Q].
    This document specifies flow and service information models only."
3) Line 853: YANG is referred without a reference. In general, the YANG model
gets mentioned for the first time in the summary as "These models are used as
input for the YANG model". That came a bit out of sudden here and a some more
context would be nice to have.