Re: [Gen-art] [dmarc-ietf] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-dmarc-psd-08

worley@ariadne.com Thu, 16 April 2020 02:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcastmailservice.net; s=20180828_2048; t=1587004355; bh=brH5qSPbLLHZ016EMbKbw5yKMAu9ClbLe8dg3449ARw=; h=Received:Received:Received:Received:From:To:Subject:Date: Message-ID; b=qs/aJYne3vFtPPChmGXqCdGc7kQ6pCiB8aF2SI/YacG2UDzQ8YDx0j7PnId22Or0A JjZKvfg/NuA4ijsPzzRatAYoFKl0YWj4WHsMml7+J4T5n6yDyuBxfZ+TDPAxWieVby KlZ20+8sbqDLkzhTc2a3qO9fdhxayEkyWFgp/6ScTxGS4EMxOhItSc8AMMuj7SHzO0 HlpNRWK0VFu9JBLYNgAl5YuwJR0hFOvlmJcmQz5MqRYp0m/oep+Ey5yGw1pHaiPVRz B2aOveXW4dv+om0s6txjSyyplJOQIBIrXmCdVA2noLazQAq90GZLh/IF0Fhdeub2vO CS+lPg2VCq+lQ==