Re: [Gen-art] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-cbor-cddl-05

Alissa Cooper <alissa@cooperw.in> Mon, 19 November 2018 19:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cooperw.in; h= content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; s=fm1; bh=s WeH8hCY6zRgMQbF4CTJ5GkZVffMqjeU8myUKET1tAc=; b=hsGONsOqWKsVkMj5h WcDKvJ8lwrK/+XD5MbAPgdaSxBLrbqgAgmmcofgm9RB9C/2SY+mWL/Q3EMFoc6bA zGpaTs9FyKCYi8vNJEuvaWQdnjmoZCbcNxow6t7zPO1Txiym4tLA0f8GLi8BfWVu DByo6QLVoeWHHMffPQTewguPT7oF+FOoc4g7cguBnjQIswVheDJx6fYM9Zek5EUL XA9rRayNMBxpyMod/2QuWllGruWUF0HkjhkkmOamdorE/NXpv4kWnhFl10RM2c9y gudP0GXnZcCKYlNG5fuvY7RziyPy6HUOsuYB4vpBDShM+crf80a8INkiWNMC1eo1 E6wfg==
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=cc:content-transfer-encoding:content-type :date:from:in-reply-to:message-id:mime-version:references :subject:to:x-me-proxy:x-me-proxy:x-me-sender:x-me-sender :x-sasl-enc; s=fm1; bh=sWeH8hCY6zRgMQbF4CTJ5GkZVffMqjeU8myUKET1t Ac=; b=wbDLOubo5pZbgGKLTjHevbxEFLdnwNGMFKev29WDTbZTg9PVrXp9ThZHZ AkL+ljYKwudx89bQSEKx/kYgZ6v71gYtLXqd8iFYf+NHgfCVehMl+DP8gAL1+Y0e jOBIWfrYq4wOWxitZ2WeLie23pQq48QyAayjet97ejEoGqP84OYEtMv3GPudTN0R /jbZEVhghQGXIurJjb/f1g7FupCZVUkuf5NKINirP2NPGnpHqA7S6jxxhRrvISqz R/GMrYHsVZpQDZ7ye7/Tgxb91TUK6giwlBWE8BRjRUmczZrnhVeHhL4oVGeL5/PG EcXkBF7qdn123DO0df2OynHZf6gxg==