Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-pcp-base-23

"Dan Wing" <dwing@cisco.com> Tue, 13 March 2012 23:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=dwing@cisco.com; l=5378; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1331683081; x=1332892681; h=from:to:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id: mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=byfzc0o4a3hJf8qZ952a4BNEIPHLwWA+r6fXCBm5SlY=; b=gQ0FJzapqHg4WvkwRKDdUylvjKsYHsxcvz69JbRTg6OUaY4nz7SuKleg 6fnGRST6Ey6vt2GMawAZOgQcPtWatMLKOTC1+wsg7M/Or/j+tBpjzZqeD G7dyxLgyQPGNoBbQ8Nstkt0A4xVxw8UMfd3458RL0lI6vQJr+CUIGtDRU Y=;