[Gen-art] Gen-ART Telechat review of draft-ietf-oauth-v2-bearer-18.txt

Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com> Tue, 10 April 2012 14:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1334066555; d=isode.com; s=selector; i=@isode.com; bh=bYQCBLIapiUTmkuq8okRogKIFoQ5k3TMEx2zcTMW47E=; h=From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:Cc:MIME-Version: In-Reply-To:References:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description; b=cUKknYQcFaZrKmvjSkIP/Z1yOODUoHiUWhjaFTJl6b7p1UMtT5K7Ib4zxjjTzZ+xQmoeuM yWiQjxhzOP3QpfB0yuzEcoWRtTPZUV2kAzQndzsco4hjn6DFDET7W/fIgVp81/gEz/Rztp c0YBGOkJG2mx/5b4XWcU+LcWaVt9GXk=;