Re: [Gen-art] Gen-art LC review of draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-failover-14

Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com> Tue, 05 January 2016 11:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1451992406; d=isode.com; s=selector; i=@isode.com; bh=350WOknNNpNYG5c8Vh/YFScp21HFwk8GH+TxD9DPq5A=; h=From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:Cc:MIME-Version: In-Reply-To:References:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description; b=fk0jyUmQTd0dMYiNqSHcKMsXEEOzBONWjJK+nFQ2+BNTFWfxkwp/BOcHaQiSvk+8JHHf2s +RfYfe1HU2WgKIO7uCNFQyo+aqnSG37eqbBkCCon6ewATbo4TJA9QZh+Ptm+qjXzGcq7x0 4fNLmEIPT/x7I23RKywIRZ4G4wdoQW4=;