Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART Last Call review of draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-dat-metric-08

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Tue, 24 November 2015 15:00 UTC

To: Henning Rogge <henning.rogge@fkie.fraunhofer.de>, draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-dat-metric.all@ietf.org
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 10:00:11 -0500
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1448377213; bh=tEeZ3TUY276EVlMu7dBymzVrrck/hIq2b7pwokDYXi0=; h=Received:Received:Subject:To:From:Message-ID:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=A4SqXjOKO4oJP67mA9TQPURHM2hnHskut21udM85BrQVuNw8TQrGLkuV5d0jHqRy3 FHy5HWfJjtEuSARHdHdIHYow5pL5g/EJBMM35V4mL9pmg6bQ/kl7s8nTho0Eb2MeJv 2BLBF+YJE1g3znp62Gug73JQfMnKxlGGcke+4sKKTXi23g9MKy7YTC366j5pcslsX7 PrEGwvNkKl+DjBAifKJrjgrWsy2KgkHS63dsFE/yRWQdme4TJLrb7zu+OKNFqYNyAy grVyHcMlZ2eMaOK5N0edEGjU4knO6yNKtUj1ZEGFgSGiXaCJo6coODTT7kjdCJB06w syyQ93YE7xz8g==