[Gen-art] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-core-multipart-ct-03

Stewart Bryant via Datatracker <noreply@ietf.org> Sat, 06 April 2019 09:26 UTC

From: Stewart Bryant via Datatracker <noreply@ietf.org>
To: gen-art@ietf.org
Cc: draft-ietf-core-multipart-ct.all@ietf.org, ietf@ietf.org, core@ietf.org
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2019 02:26:48 -0700
Subject: [Gen-art] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-core-multipart-ct-03

Reviewer: Stewart Bryant
Review result: Ready with Nits

by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-core-multipart-ct-03
Reviewer: Stewart Bryant
Review Date: 2019-04-06
IETF LC End Date: 2019-04-08
IESG Telechat date: Not scheduled for a telechat

Apart from one figure that was difficult to understand and some trivial nits
this is well written and is ready for publication.

Major issues: None

Minor issues:

         __________       __________       __________
        |          |     |          |     |          |
   ---->|   2.05   |---->|  2.05 /  |---->|  4.xx /  |
        | Pending  |     |   2.03   |     |   5.xx   |
        |__________|     |__________|     |__________|
           ^   \ \          ^    \           ^
            \__/  \          \___/          /
                   \_______________________/

                   Figure 2: Sequence of Notifications:
SB> Not my specialty, but I don't see what message gets sent
SB> to who in the above and RFC7641 has no similar diagram.

Nits/editorial comments:
   accompanying it.  In such a case, the sequence in which these occur
   may not be relevant to the application.  This specification allows to
SB> typo - word missing
  indicate that an optional part is not present by substituting a null
   value for the representation of the part.

   The collection is encoded as a CBOR [RFC7049] array with an even
SB> CBOR needs expanding on first use (it is not on the well known list)
   number of elements.

   Person & email address to contact for further information:
      iesg&ietf.org