Re: [Gen-art] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-v6ops-slaac-renum-03

worley@ariadne.com Fri, 04 September 2020 01:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcastmailservice.net; s=20180828_2048; t=1599181937; bh=i11qMPD1VgQ6sVvJqEgjgkDSZ1i4Dz8vZkJiESePUXs=; h=Received:Received:Received:Received:From:To:Subject:Date: Message-ID; b=U+TMCiEakHh+1R14LlpwJ9qPCgIrw2KnWyGYJDjt3aMO/0GfZeDzK2TcEfzhfy3mP N+XnhRGwd69DCogeXiwMby9gWV+LUD+snmrEUTXNMZPhaR1p9FsGOY4pttUYnAtZSK xG5SH7V1MJzLPltvkPp4orqCHVaX+NQauUJGXzowKt1ozNefVYJ6e9hZ2Z5w/hIOvf F1aN2aMIFE16Ldi8Ezq7e8qwvl6/YaicJhewsYjiuTQ3A5CEWZAZeh1hnPVMyM/CeI mnZjxPXtr690ymD3JVVVP7MGHL0Mf7/fY2/oz6xa6XIp9pSJsVDMRNVdKZnlgdAqo7 KbOXOZx6cQvPQ==