Re: [Gen-art] Genart telechat review of draft-ietf-bess-evpn-etree-13

"Ali Sajassi (sajassi)" <sajassi@cisco.com> Sat, 28 October 2017 00:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5201; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1509151048; x=1510360648; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=8J96zHxr33+WA0XiQcquakBvYf4/ds4N0sJ3QSR5L7E=; b=Kf4Ei64w85H60WithFJy+x6TBHNcI6skGKk/8OVssbI6CrjXSKm4z+Uy u+u7QT+gOuV32fFOzD3sEO/d9C++nNNv1mN2TQiukMdaHuC5OgAWCMATL TqqX+tcNUueRbu8/ExWOsO4DHQj3yuIYNcC9uYQZ2CV2yCQhrrNfk+119 c=;