Re: [Gen-art] Gen-art review of draft-sakane-dhc-dhcpv6-kdc-option-14.txt

Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie> Tue, 29 May 2012 10:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cs.tcd.ie; h= content-transfer-encoding:content-type:in-reply-to:references :subject:mime-version:user-agent:from:date:message-id:received :received:x-virus-scanned; s=cs; t=1338286149; bh=MLw3bRkuBJEaiK Mkr9Kq0ynUc0xFb/SRzOn1rfNoeFk=; b=Ake1grOCPfD9sx+1cKik6yE9btK21u aj0TPDL86wxaVHETw28wwkm/THgkFrYyL39AMUgrcMDYJZIPZI+OzmoOQDbKhb7x kWeYxbAeRNl+LN3ByY3v/zlFglC/uqMu0l1i6ieNY63dMRESJZ9aOlydbenVjUi2 IlFB69Xb9v+Jcj1v3LLiwSM0v/nZlfRIPIgLDfBBKK/omA8MbVgJsuXUwk13ILlb CZ21NFmK0ouW+OYgZkHrU1SQvBstxZVD9lVifkRP6X6zuPY5pyKd4u7RdOMAMgEB eOTYvEd3AeA1UTxRZ93WXxS7Rvy0TOEUPlRXMbd0YfeDcOf80ztyc+rg==