Re: [Gen-art] [imapext] FW: Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-imapapnd-appendlimit-extension-07

"Peter Yee" <peter@akayla.com> Mon, 28 December 2015 23:56 UTC

From: Peter Yee <peter@akayla.com>
To: 'Jayantheesh S B' <j.sb@sea.samsung.com>, 'Barry Leiba' <barryleiba@computer.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 15:56:16 -0800
Cc: draft-ietf-imapapnd-appendlimit-extension.all@ietf.org, 'General Area Review Team' <gen-art@ietf.org>, imapext@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Gen-art] [imapext] FW: Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-imapapnd-appendlimit-extension-07

Hi, Jay,

	Mostly there.  For the Abstract, you've deleted the "a" before
"maximum".  If you do that, I'd suggest changing "size" to "sizes" for
smoother reading.  Of course, there may only be one maximum, but there could
be more.

	In section 3.2, I think the comma in the 2nd sentence needs to go.
Otherwise you have a subject, a comma, and a predicate.  I think Barry may
have been looking at the 1st sentence.  I'd leave the commas alone in that
one.

	And I can easily live without my serial comma in section 8. ;-)

	Kind regards,
		-Peter

draft-ietf-imapapnd-appendlimit-extension-07

Hi All,

We have addressed the comments shared by Alexey and Peter for the version 07
document.

Kindly check this version (08). If everybody is fine this version, I will
upload it.

Regards,
Jay