Re: [Gen-art] [dns-privacy] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-dprive-bcp-op-07

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Mon, 10 February 2020 19:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rtfm-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=4AHQ3vavHdR5tKl2GeYfL9lBW9xNZX90TQ5hMTXk1KY=; b=OFOsYm6blZdWIXtXeF5fb5AfvEAqCIrvzVVDT7wlURlA0a4bL+FmMKzsdCug0qLK+N CKfLxgUPuQC4K/kgYGMr9Y6bqf03uJ6C4uUzhoD4Pf8EK50TTcIUwkfHPKVocLEUCmPi n24hZrKlaEx+ZqS82ADZKY7tffQBoNR1h7sMwBCBQALkXW+0Hrp5CWLXbH//J0M6+MLS oToeaTzHlAdp/u08aDUxgs7WCKihfvz2JgJhiQQsMAPd3/V/lmerIy4AbCmeZsEuOMog rwpD3sMxDz/OmRHlMSMljhthcS/C0KSznsD8H6xUUWREKqp0ESRTvU4TYIfcYW46WmBU waYA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=4AHQ3vavHdR5tKl2GeYfL9lBW9xNZX90TQ5hMTXk1KY=; b=LKFLXmtGpnyXXPIAVMsHo/cr7jFv6JuAm1AS0FqljfpJfi5c4U19VTlFcZZYMnzQW0 y34A7q74tY0frBiMuTOz9wyEX3lNOLbw2XtwzkigtYcvayeqS7kcqknI0A4TuvrQ8vU5 aKtcqx1f8BFUL6lfXiUoXRT64dGfmWPjRaIrlBTDv8YS0MP+UL6lksH6+//F1RoC/iGE oDZtL+xYLG+BcfvdGA9W6L2jQne7e1uG5EKuLqc9nbH7RDb89P8wEOP9lvBHHa0NPdWM xIJ4ji+q6M8athgqIGP+E1LrUvmlI+u/lNpFfppfNX3wRO1ZTtrhkYLJpaiVTV/F3O91 bNbQ==