Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART Telechat review of draft-ietf-pim-port-09.txt

Stig Venaas <svenaas@cisco.com> Thu, 03 November 2011 18:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=svenaas@cisco.com; l=2616; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1320344912; x=1321554512; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Do07VSif9/Z4JkGG/g2uz86upPHZ7eXs4PYZhSdYF2Q=; b=kMzzW8nrt8vnf+M2Xu4NwoQzfYx9NlNbVvHK0qQv8AR9FtJISE9TGRdx 5u/LW8YCDvxgy9ZSyO5W/6AdPDTya+/dQPxBD6EydughBesllFd5jCJbD ke/9BjFDe19P6T5RJ70AauusjHLkgNntjkibNx1G3OJP+652iDNZoCET0 Q=;