Re: [Gen-art] [Teas] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-scaling-rec-06

Vishnu Pavan Beeram <vishnupavan@gmail.com> Fri, 22 December 2017 07:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=JyGBAl+pM8ins3x40lBVjz8Mcbew0Jz6LxYllJ+Cme4=; b=ADbgNneLaVCExbTAxgBkjEMPrJ+OFnVm4TMUQo21N23NASKr4m5EMB1su0QCHmcWLK kCC7NYyNb1uu2ZKjvhyDnBf75lJBopVPmx6PpDHF0ROVGaO3dipA021N7u0LpXfKOzg2 8z9SKfP5nOY3sdknqn0OPA2ctihQk7wKkkBrUXhLmq4rDm6zjF1JTNGZVfEXEwSR0QLi CPnxiqKJhTDYbPQ38h8GbJxFbMhU+gpR34DXZvLHsulOOaclf4IvqZbEKUUOGr7G3ppJ 0cuL3Jn4SWCyiYe26Vdvs6xH3oVNRYQNJGhyEo0+WLclGiJCfGpGJhtBWx1WOIdpdGCt ZbzA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=JyGBAl+pM8ins3x40lBVjz8Mcbew0Jz6LxYllJ+Cme4=; b=BVSHrFKuR9h8756YU4EzCTovBOwnaUEBxbbeT01DERkVkKAN/tvwyj6t2PKusPMnEx E0RP8A3IjJugGsUOMR5cKZvlT/KriYO+Fy8WpXFBj5FHJpntYlHFHD5ssUg9x33IV2U0 egpQF1GchCDi6Rk9mMgKNWC+w8n6iVJJBRFypXC6+Icf1abHotAhohs4EzQpbQAFABmz ABLFW/wdtJr3UYuP8Kl1qpZc/Uee5NuW6sBx/+e20/7XpHChJo4dtL5VVTaYWq654+/B Bq3JZb8MDc0yEEfMfIbcA7r8rF1kxGYUt26CoPNtvrVHzP0/am1W6GRdv8zWWgNrIgLL e0cw==
References: <8wh65ldo8qkrghsf29x4nukb.1506702288623@email.android.com> <CA+YzgTuUcUxzoGHx2_mF+k0wu=X52ervTwuMk=fVEKTWNV=jjA@mail.gmail.com> <15eec201498.27d3.9b4188e636579690ba6c69f2c8a0f1fd@labn.net> <B1AAF8A9-FC5C-41D2-928F-F6E144C9AEFE@juniper.net> <2cdc53f9-11c4-40d7-c37c-09b747b763f6@labn.net> <CA+YzgTvt_pVQWMQ6PBBJDUAxGE4b1soJ5ePsYVA7DsK+7Xsppw@mail.gmail.com> <9e10fcf0-b60d-8f36-ac6f-65242c86fb07@dial.pipex.com> <CA+YzgTsj3jPHpN++epPF5wZbsJvHT_OG4jOU9=Fvu9SiBiP3jg@mail.gmail.com>