Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART Last Call review of draft-ietf-trill-ia-appsubtlv

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Tue, 05 July 2016 03:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=+jCZoTa4aJraQpzyqEKjvS9J3NWas5iz+5IcDhhu24o=; b=U8egthzSQug5A3IivRZhZ6eNI5RT9IiX5Y13z3HAy1+KqpUOyT7gjEzcsEd/KVlN10 8vopmR4gvkLjILdSuZ+78zTT4sK/c17kMlTWLYKs5Y3XFCoYeTv/48FE5S47fI4A4vLj V0c0FZWAXwh/6a5HNRq9N6F3hvfJ0X0PFNkNqjqPZE4pdYFQN3EXLPfDa/iS79Am0oBj HEg7QOKM9ZO99Viq5Og1ZIiM4O+07rkj9WBhvsUFn8rtD+TUyhmBnUE5zjmW6A/DJ/Ud HlZ3daGLdGKJ8VuSYlpsFRDMG4Eveu4lYw8gBVWQYUhuriX0GZUBDXa5yaNxDBFVwazj RF0g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=+jCZoTa4aJraQpzyqEKjvS9J3NWas5iz+5IcDhhu24o=; b=WLZsAndv/MQF2H6BdxEaXEc6YWLCD8ud3CwMx9qtEhs94codhqVPIPNpJUux0AywWr aJxTBjYA3L2UzAV0AcLPudgI3NQvfHJFlHSm+WkQOPxH6mpYoqOoF8iGmdWGBJd5FHCH AR1Q2xTbniY3x65oDTVVehBlEm3QMDqMtL3we9PuAsBzkSF0o4I3r8zeW9y+3mvUtAZn /kLvUw2KTZ+1PRJm7Goz5hExjXFB29XCKrND5egOO58BpoMYAufmi+iKfdqXkZXdXrve bw4PjDG2KSfRr+qGcC+D/7klr4l5imlxv29O2qdpYq8WrtDTBHBC0yUrAjwKLkoWHT3N YpKQ==