Re: [Gen-art] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-spring-oam-usecase-06

Pete Resnick <presnick@qti.qualcomm.com> Thu, 29 June 2017 16:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qti.qualcomm.com; i=@qti.qualcomm.com; q=dns/txt; s=qcdkim; t=1498753365; x=1530289365; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: references:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=pHueH/mzARtFnoyOwXEKPX0jJXXQvfh91jJMW+7BJbE=; b=K38tHC6RkWLD8TIsN5wI4YkPp+LqmaH0l63LlFh7Iua7INcddJ5P/QQJ jfnN6lOi7oacGwuG+PptQgprjZn6wt2YQvfoCNw0rfpwbriVth/W8yefK cPP4LAdlCd0b0uUR00O8iBoYSmBWJq8YZkkLhJDRwJpwOE+kaVs6/6lqc U=;