Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART Last Call review of draft-ietf-dnsop-qname-minimisation-07

Ralph Droms <rdroms.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 23 November 2015 16:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :message-id:references:to; bh=xkWbYK4Whlh/VFjM/2ci+scMM+T+TSFtSiRgkiqh8BA=; b=x1rtvlSiQo/vSbc/zZOfvuK3m/BZIrhgVLDQXlYq5S+gcujyz6zgHPB2omZumLW5bp uCJA0Jz6rhwgJl8exUbhj8xx4Z91BjfKKV1kVF2CAlvyTnmBsMYFl8YhA+J7a/P56z4k 1ekg9PvbOWJtJ6bDz6N22xqlWRHirC2/DuPV1Vi0N1hvbRPwhkd0FFf140bF/HYrK1vB /8SsYTW/iaE7tgBCPCzTPy0cabO0Uga32oyV79OKxAoEFx8MIJvo3pitgg2J2wJLIPeR XyYrpGffxZC4GsnMSOF630OW/1LQy7wCNrWKey7uaN3a8C7NxsdvDDgbPYyXsUhfyftC bTZw==