Re: [Gen-art] Fwd: [spfbis] Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-spfbis-experiment-09.txt

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Thu, 07 June 2012 07:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=UCi8a9fQMU7zs+fINcq4f00hKhTbXC9pA1BqWoIwhoY=; b=STLTta5jFzHg4cbjTtQf0l3ZJAFUzFJI3zYY9fKb4/1BGPNi7EDXI1sPzi3acm6+RN rcVlJee+ncG8R/WnGHzMtWNiB1ch5iSbJor8JiLn3ocbPKbGKn0WVF9+2GybdGsqExnp NzYjoyOiSHFY/blT4AOE8wKjOq1+JMYtJvRvgqL7Q08Kwv9MBhxHAghKcwom7cgMlOb7 ns5EvMiRbM4Ygrxd86aO1ExTw3KYDNdGI9YSl15qPRfFwJrl/+0vxUWLzqnXnsdM6nzu ErsG5cpKnoJULLH3K7stAYhvZ6p5KzD/7tBgS+CQV0L/S2o/mVrg4rOVNW1n+6FJC7gL mAQg==