Re: [Gen-art] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-opsawg-l2nm-15

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Thu, 12 May 2022 06:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1652336711; bh=PJKp+ejLTh2Xi5p9WfV5jP4LJYrZGtO5Ux6KSVRmw7U=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=IKjtEHp8qJKod3vXFY+gys5ffpWNdu+pWyX4eASIzFygYzfqp3WcT0DPvdNCgZJbF Ugd7PWQQJ8Zpe9HW3EV51+NcXJTTQhPVjDp7X9vFubfrRoXU+Mm5weTWtbpQ0J1XYv wQ0eOehCJ4rmwNYesyiB3JTv8owiChykvvS0PYyEZWV7kRreffEv8YNxu13GWUXph0 a/7hcFulHzqZ9XKbAMa9/2ljObGNud3sfRhnxIqPm06xu77I3uFJGe2P9lPMX5+Spz mQ/2rTLJDfZkopZ2rntk/uoIXG3BE0mHUZm+/JBrFXs928yIev7IqaCgamNQZ7ieuV /jHEkdC8QW5yA==