Re: [Gen-art] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-opsawg-model-automation-framework-06

Ines Robles <mariainesrobles@googlemail.com> Sun, 11 October 2020 10:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=AhPfaZrGEZ4AwNsvtQmBwDU8YVUtHwoN+hfRkm3eVRo=; b=IqZB6KHhNi/2woE8pqbGGlHMP85JQoaXRHpIYcCSdYHyNXVUT2ihdfzOLlt637p53L Gq13WaFH+dt2X3mQVQ68KLMbmIK5tdolzKGSt+KXkqdI0BFVu8rKzp3dDbk2xQsLEQfX jccndYDy3Kzuy4ctfunlAddpSOxL/FtdXhsrY4YvFxGHqjzSQNPVDTPaRhP97NgaoPLx LBXWYpzlXcMCXxmOQhueOKYD3IceFUTzDMoMqa3vuV801CTwR8KBxR50ioj7c61wDHUk 5ReY75HVjALMK/QhdDjCOEPQ2KwAXmgi5vmICbA+DOejFVB/jYGmEtiP1nbrKhQiqssh GSjA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=AhPfaZrGEZ4AwNsvtQmBwDU8YVUtHwoN+hfRkm3eVRo=; b=MiIlFH6HKQjurlrHryk3K+xZ8H3LLrddeVmEpL1iRJJUztrZaUoKEl63ErRch6q/N3 HYb3erYhPA9cPtmQCsNR1/y/t/vxrXCwjuYclOuBJ8EHs+N8j+/9PM5UG+rZa0Tk+EGx 0aB0WPWpt/IF/U8yqXJCp88N7lY8HZ2m3nk9c1Gaabo9yqeT4YwCCdWRQDhuPOtrdWqR Rk4aI/B0eKbNQ11ryZlNTXqLaBT5jzgE0T8K0N6Vcwow3Yig6CxVTN02BR2+8Vnsk9gE co9SBO0YtulATGOjMkW2I44F776SpJJ0vF6b67quVe7ztLYPDBSHuNIaC9iEDcpef7M8 oigA==